Brake Fluid In-Line Flow Testing.
Master cylinder fluid flow rates in forward and reverse. Leak testing to verify system components. Cycle testing.
INDUSTRY PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY
High resolution, bi-directional and quadrature signal outputs, and 1.6 millisecond response times make Max Precision Flow Meters the choice in brake testing. For the lowest flows and the most robust testing capability use:
- K-Factor: 12,000 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.005 – 200 cc/min
- K-Factor: 500 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.5 – 4000 cc/min
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Abrupt start/stop flow and reverse flows are all accurately counted.
- High resolution data registers exactly when the brakes were applied
- Robust sensor design allows for measurement during accelerated and harsh application testing
Max Precision Flow Meters provide you with high resolution forward and reverse flow rate measurements that capture the data you rely on to evaluate the braking system dynamics and refine the next generation of braking components.