The testing of hydraulic valves, pumps and cylinders covers a wide range of flows. From full flow rates at pressure to small leakage rates, the wider the test stand’s capabilities the greater its ROI and usefulness in the plant.
- Electro Hydraulic Servo Valves and Proportional Valves
- Hydraulic life cycle testing
- Flow Meters for Aviation Hydraulic Fluids
- Bi-directional flow meter for hydraulic ram
INDUSTRY PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY
All Max Precision Flow Meters are capable of measuring hydraulic fluid. For large flow rates that require high accuracy test results, Max offers the following flow meters:
- K-Factor: 20,000 pulses/liter
- Flow Rate: 25 cc/min – 35 liters/min
- K-Factor: 25,000 pulses/liter
- Flow Rate: 75 cc/min – 105 liters/min
- K-Factor: 7000 pulses/liter
- Flow Rate: 250 cc/min – 240 liters/min
Max products have the ability to measure any viscosity fluid without a need to adjust the meter’s K-Factor. Max Machinery’s transmitter technology provides for a more robust and reliable signal, an insensitivity to vibration, flow ripple, and prevents over reporting due to pulsations in the system. Bi-directional fluid flow measurement is available on all products.
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Broader 200:1 working range reduces the number of flow meters required
- Not affected by test stand vibration or hydraulic dither
- High pressure ratings up to 6000 psi
- Drift free, reliable K-Factors over wide viscosity ranges
- Bi-Directional flow accuracy not affected by start/stop flow
Max Precision Flow Meters provide the operator the ability to precisely test hydraulic components, fine tune flow rates, and create flow control loops in their systems.
The meters are rugged, dependable, and not affected by changes in the fluid viscosity or flow profile. Even pulsating flow streams are accurately measured.
Pressure ratings of 3000 psi (210 bar) for Piston Meters and 6000 psi (414 bar) for Gear Meters are standard.
Bi-directional fluid flow measurement is available on all products.