Chemical additives injection is a broad description for a varied set of applications that require a small volume of fluid to be added or blended into the main product stream. Applications include petrochemical, waste water, aluminum, plastics, cosmetics, facial tissue, and many more. Whether the flow is continuous or intermittent, Max Precision Flow Meters provide a repeatable and highly accurate signal to be used for closed loop flow control and/or alarm settings.
INDUSTRY PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY
From the lowest flows of 0.005 cc/min to the highest flows of 10 liters/min, Max offers the following flow meters:
- K-Factor: 12,000 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.005 – 200 cc/min
- K-Factor: 1000 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.5 – 1800 cc/min
- K-Factor: 90 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 5 cc/min to 10 liters/min
Piston Meters are ideal for this application because of their high accuracy and high resolution. They are made to measure concentrated or neat chemical solutions at very low rates and save you from the frustrations of blending solutions to meet the narrow range of other flow meters. Max Machinery transmitter technology provides a more reliable signal and prevents over reporting due to pulsations in the system.
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Drift free accuracy, for decades of service
- Accuracy not affected by start/stop flow
- ATEX, UL and cUL approved versions available
- Pressure ratings to support your application up to 7250 psi (500 Bar)
Max Precision Flow Meters provide the operator the ability to precisely dose the liquid into the process or fine tune flow rates to perfect closed-loop flow control.