Flow measurement is used during 100% certification of performance over the valve’s full range of criteria. Each hydraulic component must pass across a test stand of some kind before it is shipped.
INDUSTRY PREFERRED TECHNOLOGY
Max Precision Flow Meters offers our highest resolution piston meters to improve your leak test performance:
- K-Factor: 12,000 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.005 – 200 cc/min
- K-Factor: 1,000 pulses/cc
- Flow Rate: 0.5 – 1800 cc/min
These viscosity independent K-Factors mean that pulses are registered every 0.0003cc in a P001 and every 0.001 cc in a P213, allowing you to measure leak rate in a fraction of the time. Combined with high resolution data, a 0.1% repeatability of the meter allows you to reduce test cycles and increase throughput.
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Shorter leak test cycle times
- Higher resolution test cycles
- Clean, highly responsive, signal output provided by advanced transmitter technology
High resolution flow data provides the test stand with more information in a shorter time frame so that leak test criteria may be gathered, verified, and the cycle restarted in the shortest time frame.